Sunday, October 12, 2008

One tee enter...one hoodie leave!


OT: Original Tee shirt.

First up in the t-shirt challenge is this hot young contender that I picked up at work. I'd had my eye on it for ages, but alas it was two sizes too small. My only option? To make it smaller and give it the old hoodie treatment!

First order of business: cut t-shirt to size. Then make a pocket that won't fit on your finished product without ruining the image. I dare ya.
I used an existing hoodie as a template for the hood. This stretchy green edging is perfect!


I sewed it around the hood, neck line and sleeves. Then I did a bunch of other things that I was too "busy"(lazy) to document. Basically I sewed the shirt back together, added the edging, put a shoelace through the hood for "scrunchability", and a waist band around the bottom to make it fit better and, I'll admit, because I made it too short during the whole kangaroo pouch debacle (see above.) Whatever! I'm not the one on trial here!

And then I did a space man dance.
Just 'cause.
All right, B...balls in your court!
D

No comments: