Monday, November 3, 2008

Tee Tree






Sometimes the most simple looking shirt holds a thousand challenges.

I thought for sure I knew exactly what I was going to do with this green eyed beauty, but once I got started I had to stop in the middle and regroup for a really long time. I didn't even notice the big stain in the middle until work was underway.
I decided to embark on an ambitious freestyle machine embroidery thing. I wanted to envoke a green green winter field with fluffy wuffy clouds.

I like to think of the neckline as "saucy casual tuxedo shirt for the picnic set."

D

(B, I'd love an action shot, if you wouldn't mind doing the honors!)

1 comment:

raven said...

Wow! Really this post has a lot of information that I really need the most. Thanks for sharing this post. I will recommend this post to Dog T-shirts